Looking for a secret tattoo, one that does not want the world to know? Here are some good ideas where to put your secret tattoo on the body and the popular secret tattoo design ideas. Shhhhh!
So he decided you want a tattoo, but I want to keep it a secret. Maybe you have visible tattoos, but the following specific reasons, does not want to share with the world. Here are some ideas to help you.
Secret Tattoo Design Ideas
First, the tattoo will be small, it is less likely that someone will see. Some great ideas for tattoo designs that work well for small tattoos include the following: the stars, angels, butterflies, hearts, flowers, dolphins, day or half-moon or a short phrase that has special meaning.
Ideas to stay away because it is too large and difficult to hide as follows: wings, anything on the vine, chains, shooting stars.
Secret Places Tattoo
Here are some popular tattoo locations you want to keep secret:
Remember a secret tattoos need not be completely obscured. There are varying degrees to secret locations. A tattoo on his arm is not at all a secret. But a tattoo, you should look for, and find, there will still be a secret feeling for the right reasons.
- at the back of the neck just below the hairline works well, especially if you wear long hair.
- A small tattoo tucked as far as possible below the ear lobe.
- Anywhere in the front or the back of the pelvis or buttocks area where the bottom of the swimsuit still provide coverage.
- The lower breast area where the bra or bikini top had secretly kept a lid.
- I've seen some people that it has a lip tattoo. Ouch!
- a small tattoo on the inside of the wrist can be a secret tattoo, but you should think about how it will apply, such as a watch or something similar.
- Those that high pain threshold – a great place for tattoos do not want anyone to know, the bottom of the foot. Be wary of the idea, because a lot of tattoo artists do not even try to have a tattoo. Often people find so uncomfortable that you do not want to continue once started. There is nothing worse than a half-finished tattoo. But if you can endure the pain, the bottom of the foot is a great place for a hidden tattoo.